- What are Expense Transactions:
Expense Transactions are employee expense requests. Every expense request is tagged Pending, Approved, or Rejected. This section guides you on how to view and process expense transactions submitted by your employees.
- How to view Expense Transactions:
Head to the left panel. Click Expenses > Transactions.
You will be able to view ALL pending, approved, and rejected expense transactions submitted by all employees in the company.
- How to process Expense Transactions:
1. Head to the left panel. Click Expenses > Process.
2. Click Get Approved Expenses. This will retrieve all approved transactions and group them as “To Process”.
3. Confirm by clicking Confirm. Wait for the page to refresh.
4. Click Set As Processed.
5. Select cut-off date & time, to move only approved transactions that are within that time frame and have them processed.
6. Confirm by clicking Confirm. Wait for the page to refresh.
7. All selected processed transactions will be moved to the History tab.