What are approved expense claims
Approved Expenses are employee expense requests that are approved by the employee’s manager. Under the Status column, it is tagged as “Approved”.
- Can an admin reject expenses that have been approved by the manager?
Yes. As an admin, you have the option to reject employee expense requests even when they have been approved. Admins normally have to reject expenses when they realise that expense claims are incomplete, unauthorised, or wrongly approved. Once rejected on the system, employees can be asked to revise and resubmit their claim.
To reject expense claims on behalf of a manager:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel. Click Expenses > Transactions.
2. Click View on the desired Approved transaction to view more details.
Alternatively, to view specific expenses, you can key in expense ID or employee name in the search bar.
3. Click Reject On Behalf.
4. Leave your remark and click Reject.
5. Employees will receive a notification to revise and resubmit their claim, if needed.