- What are the general settings in expense module
There are two general settings under the expense module:
Expense Submission Deadline - You have the option to set an expenses deadline. This is used to prevent employees from submitting an expense after too long a period of time (eg: after 3 months).
Multiple Expense Currencies - You have the option to enable multiple currencies for your employees’ selection when they submit an expense claim request.
To view general settings in the expense module:
- On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
- Click Expenses > Settings.
- There are 2 sections here, Expense Deadline and Expense Currencies.
- Walkthrough Video: How to Edit and Configure Expense Settings