If your employees' annual leave entitlement is based on their years of service, e.g. 14 days for all new joiners, 21 days for employees who have served the company for more than 2 years, and 28 days for employees who have served the company for more than 5 years, you may do so under the Annual Leave policy.
To adjust employees' entitlement based on their years of service:
1. Head to Leaves > Policies.
2. Search for Annual Leave and click Edit.
3. Under the Annual Leave policy, head to the section 3. Entitlement.
4. Under 3. Entitlement, click on the Advanced Settings.
5. Select No for the same entitlement.
6. Select Years of Service for the criteria.
7. Determine the Years of Service and their entitlement.