Whether your annual leave entitlement is set based on years of service or you want the employee's anniversary to show on the company's calendar, you would need to make sure that the employee's joining date is recorded correctly.
To check the employee's joining date:
1. Head to People > Employees
2. Search the employee's name
3. Select View Profile under the Actions drop down
4. Select the Employment Info tab.
5. Under the section Office and Employment, you will be able to see the employee's first day of work.
6. If the joining date is incorrect, head back to the top to click the Actions dropdown. Select Edit Position Profile.
6. Key in the correct date. Click Confirm once you're done.