- To check if a position has already been created or is already in existence in the organisation:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel. Click People > Organisations.
2. Select the organisation with the position.
3. Select the Positions tab.
4. Check if the position has been created. If the position has been created but no employee has been hired yet, it will appear under the Vacant Positions section.
- If the position has not been created:
There are 2 ways you can create a new position.
Method 1: This can be done by clicking the Create New Position on the web page you stop at.
Method 2: This can be done under People > Employees. The article below will be able to help you.
- If the position has been created and you want to hire a new employee:
You can select New Hire under the Actions dropdown for the vacant position you would like to fill in.