What are replacement credits
Replacement Leaves are additional leaves an employee can receive if they work on a weekend or holiday. In altHR, the term Replacement Credits are used. Replacement credits can be applied by admins or employees.
You can read more here: How to add replacement credit to all / selected employees
- What are expiry dates for replacement credits
Example 1: If 1 Month From Work Date is selected, the employee’s replacement leave can be taken within a period of one month from the holiday/weekend the employee worked on.
Example 2: If Until The Selected Leave Policy Current Cycle Ends is selected, the employee’s replacement leave can be taken until the rest of the cycle. The cycle depends on the leave policy that you have set and selected, usually yearly.
To set expiry dates for replacement credits:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel. Click Leaves > Balances.
2. Click More Actions.
3. Click Replacement Credits.
3. Set the expiry duration.
4. Available options for expiry duration:
5. Select and click Confirm once you're done with other details.