Under Leaves > Reports, you will be able to access all types of leave reports available as well as customise these reports. The 5 types of leave reports available are:
1. Approval routing report - When an employee submits a request, this request goes to the respective
approver(s), this is known as approval routing. This report assists the admin in checking approval
routings that have been set. Going through this file makes sure that you don’t miss anyone when
setting up approval routings. Errors in approval routing will be labelled Issue With Approval Routing in
the report file.
2. Leave request report* - This is the most commonly used report. It is a list of leave requests submitted
3. Detailed leave request report* - This report is similar to the leave request report but comes with
4. Leave balance report* - This report helps you track employees’ leave balance. It includes employees’
leave entitlement, utilised leaves and more.
5. Carry forward leave report - This report contains details of your employees’ carried forward leave
*These reports are customisable.
To learn how to generate and download the reports, read this article.