What is Payroll Compensation
You are able to update the employee's compensation details in both People Module and Payroll Module. Under the Payroll module, you will see Compensation as one of the sub-modules. The Payroll > Compensation page is related to People > Compensation page.
It provides a shortcut for admins to manage employees’ information related to salary, statutory details and Previous Employment Income. On top of that, additional information related to Income Tax and TP1 Tax Reliefs.
To view Payroll Compensation details of an employee:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Payroll > Compensation.
2. Search for the employee that you would want to view. Alternatively, you can scroll down to search for the employee.
3. Click View to view the employee's details.
4. You will be able to view the information such as:
- Salary rate
- Effective date
- Income tax
- Statutory information
- Previous employment Income
- TP1 Tax Relief
5. This gives you a quick accessibility to those information without heading to the employee's profile in the People module to edit or update the information when you need.
- To understand more on how to manage employee compensation, watch this video: