What is EIS
The Employment Insurance System (EIS) is a financial scheme aimed at helping employees who lost their jobs until they find new employment. The contributions are being collected in a fund in order to provide financial assistance to retrenched employees.
Admins can quickly manage employees’ EIS information via the Payroll > Compensation page.
To enable EIS contribution:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, click Others > Payroll > Compensation.
2. Search for the employee's name.
3. On the right, click View.
4. Click Statutory. You will be redirected to People > Compensation > Statutory Details.
5. Click Edit.
6. Scroll down to Section 5 update the information EIS Contribution. Tick the EIS Contribution to switch it on.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.