Disclaimer: The content of this article pertains to the altHR payroll module (not PayrollPanda). As of this date, the altHR payroll module has been discontinued as we form a new partnership with PayrollPanda to bring forth enhanced payroll solutions for our users.
What are company statutory information
- You are able to store your company’s statutory information in altHR. Once you’ve updated these, the information will be set automatically when generating forms requiring these numbers.
Where to find these information:
EPF number - KWSP Borang 6 under nombor rujukan majikan
SOCSO number - SOCSO Borang E8 under nombor kod majikan
LHDN employer number - LHDN Form E
E-number - LHDN Form E (Number without the E at the beginning)
C-number - LHDN Form E under nombor cukai pendapatan (without the first 2 digits)
Zakat - Zakat forms filed with the state’s Zakat audit
To update company's statutory information for payroll details:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, click Payroll > Settings.
2. Click on the Company Payroll Details tab.
3. Scroll down to "Statutory Information". Input your company's statutory information.*Note: the input for the "LHDN Employer E Number" field requires just numbers without the prefix "E"
4. Once done, confirm by clicking Save.
- Full video on "How to Configure Payroll Settings":