Disclaimer: The content of this article pertains to the altHR payroll module (not PayrollPanda). As of this date, the altHR payroll module has been discontinued as we form a new partnership with PayrollPanda to bring forth enhanced payroll solutions for our users.
What is Officer's Information
You can automatically fill in the officer’s information in your monthly and annual statutory forms by updating your officer’s information here. Some examples of forms that will automatically update include the LHDN CP39, EPF Borang A, SOCSO Borang 8A, EA form, and PCP 2(II) form.
You also have the option to keep the officer's information blank or to fill it up manually, tick the checkbox. Fill in the officer’s information manually.
To fill in officer's information in statutory forms:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Payroll > Settings.
2. Click on the Company Payroll Details tab.
3. Scroll down to the last section - Officer's Information.
4. If you wish to fill in the information manually, check "Fill in officer's information manually". Please note that if you choose to fill up manually, the officer's information in the statutory forms will be blank, and you are required to fill it in manually.
5. Otherwise, you can select the officer from the Select Officer dropdown list which contains the existing employee that you have created in People Module. The officer's information will be automatically filled up once you have selected the officer.
Note: You can key in the officer's information if the officer is not available in the employee list.
6. Once you're done, click Save.