What is Officer's Information
You can automatically fill in the officer’s information in your monthly and annual statutory forms by updating your officer’s information here. Some examples of forms that will automatically update include the LHDN CP39, EPF Borang A, SOCSO Borang 8A, EA form, and PCP 2(II) form.
You also have the option to keep the officer's information blank or to fill it up manually, tick the checkbox. Fill in the officer’s information manually.
To fill in officer's information in statutory forms:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Others > Payroll > Settings.
2. Click on the Company Payroll Details tab.
3. Scroll down to the last section - Officer's Information.
4. If you wish to fill in the information manually, tick "Fill in officer's information manually".
5. If you'd like altHR to fill in automatically into your reports, enter the officer’s information.
6. Once you're done, click Save.
- Full video on "How to Configure Payroll Settings":