What is Pay Run Settings
Payroll information terms you should know:
|Monthly Pay Day||Day of the month employees get paid|
|Salary Calculation Cut Off Date||Days ahead of payday that salary calculation is cut off|
If your monthly payday is the 28th of the month and salary calculation cuts off 7 days ahead, any employee joining after the 21st of the month will be paid during next month’s payroll. They will receive next month’s pay in a full and prorated amount from the previous month.
To modify pay run settings:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Others > Payroll > Settings.
2. Click on the Pay Run Settings tab.
3. Select the desired setting for the Monthly Pay Day and Salary Calculation Cut-Off Date.
4. Confirm by clicking Save Pay Run Settings.
- Full video on "How to Configure Payroll Settings":