As an admin, you can set password protection for employee payslips. This will prevent unauthorized access to individual payslips.
To enable password protection for payslip:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Others > Payroll > Settings.
2. Click on the Payslip Settings tab.
3. Click on the toggle switch to enable password protection.
4. Select password protection type. There are 2 options available for you to choose.
5. Confirm by clicking Save.
Note: For this to work, make sure the employee’s detail is filled in the People module
- Full video on "How to Configure Payroll Settings":