Disclaimer: The content of this article pertains to the altHR payroll module (not PayrollPanda). As of this date, the altHR payroll module has been discontinued as we form a new partnership with PayrollPanda to bring forth enhanced payroll solutions for our users.
Before running payroll, you must fill in these seven (7) items under employee information in the People module. Failure to do so will prevent you from running payroll or result in an incorrect payroll calculation.
A. Employee Personal Details:
B. Employee Compensation Details:
1. Currently, altHR only supports payout and payroll in the currency of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
2. Pay type: Currently, altHR only supports Monthly pay type.
3. Effective date pro-ration formula:
- For newcomers, if the effective date (joining date) is not 1st day of the month, the newcomers first salary will be pro-rated using the formula as below:
- (Salary/Total days in the month)*Number of days eligible including weekends and public holidays
- For existing employees with salary revision, if the effective date is in the middle of the month, this month’s salary will be prorated between the previous salary and the current salary based on this effective date.
Note: Currently, altHR does not support the automatic deduction of Zakat in the payroll module. Admins will have to add the Zakat deduction during the monthly payroll process to the entitled employee's payroll page.
|4||Previous Employment Income (TP3)|