Read the prerequisites before you run your first payroll. Employees' personal details are one of them.
Basically, there are 3 sections for you to fill up the employee's details before you run the payroll, which include:
- Personal Information: Employee's basic details such as name, gender, marital status, DOB & citizenship and etc
- Employment Information: Employee's employment information such as employee ID, organization, work email, job title, office and etc
- Identification: Employee's IC number, passport no. or driving license
- To update employees’ personal details to run payroll:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to People > Employees.
2. Search for the employee whose information you want to edit.
3. On the right of the employee, click Actions > View Profile.
4. Under the Details tab, on the left, click Personal Info.
5. Click Edit.
6. Fill in the mandatory information:
- Full Name (follow Full Name as per NRIC or Pas
- Date of Birth
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
8. On the left, click Employment Info.
9. Click Actions > Edit Position Profile.
10. Fill in the mandatory information:
- Employee ID
- First Day of Work
- Primary Email
- Functional Title
11. Scroll down. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
12. Next up, on the left, click Identification.
13. Click Create New.
14. Fill in ID Type, ID Number and ID Expiry Date (if applicable to ID type).
- ID type: National ID (NRIC)/ Passport/ Driver License
15. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
- Full video on "How to Run Payroll":