After you've added the pay item in your payroll setting, you can now select and apply them to the employee's payroll.
- To add the pay item to the employee's payroll:
1. On the left of your admin panel, head to Payroll > Run Payroll.
2. Search for the employee's name.
3. Click Manage.
4. Click Add Item under the category you need to apply the pay item.
- If you want to add Phone allowance under the Normal Remuneration, you can click Add Item under the Normal Remuneration category.
- If you need to add a monthly meal allowance under the Additional Remuneration, you can click Add Item under the Additional Remuneration category.
5. If you have added the pay item in your pay setting, you will be able to select the pay item here for this employee.
6. Key in the amount for this pay item.
7. Click Send.
8. You will now see it appear in the employee's payroll.