What is Time Tracking
The time tracking module on AltHR allows you to view and set up a digital “clock in, clock out” system for your employees. There are two simple parts to set up in order to enable employees to use the Time Tracking function.
|Job Bands||Set up the maximum daily working hours of employees in different job bands. The job bands available here are pulled from the set up you have done in the Company module.|
|Teams||Set up teams and their time tracking settings.|
How does the Daily Max Hours under job band in Time Tracking work
When a daily maximum hour limit is set, employees that exceed this limit for the day will have the extra hours appear in the OT column of their time tracking report. There will be no notification or warning sent to employees or admins if the employee exceeds the max hours.
To Turn On Time Tracking in Job Bands:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Time Tracking.
3. Click on the Settings Tab.
4. Click on the Job Bands Tab.
5. Expand the job band you wish to edit.
6. Click Edit.
7. Click on the toggle switch to enable Time Tracking. This will allow all employees in this Job Band to be added to Time Tracking teams and use the Clock in/Clock out function
8. Select Fixed or Hourly working hours.
9. Enter the daily maximum working hours. This will determine when to start calculating Overtime Hours in your Time Tracking Reports.
10. Click Update.
11. Confirm by clicking OK on the pop-up notification.