What is a time tracking project
The time tracking module on AltHR allows you to view and set up a digital “clock in, clock out” system for your employees. Creating a project will allow your team to track the number of hours spent on a particular project. This feature is particularly useful for consulting or outsourcing companies where employees are assigned to service external clients.
To tie employees' clock-in hours to a project:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Time Tracking.
2. Click on the Projects tab.
3.Click on the Active Projects tab.
4. Click Add Project to create a new project or edit an existing project.
5. Enter project name.
6. Select teams. You are able to select multiple teams.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.