When an employee is terminated in altHR, their information is still kept in the system. Hence you may opt to include them in employee reports. Just follow the steps below.
To include resigned employees in employee reports:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to People > Import/Export.
2. Click on the Export Employees tab.
3. Toggle the Include Resignees switch ON (green).
4. Select all other relevant information.
5. Confirm by clicking Generate Employee List at the bottom of the page.