Disclaimer: The content of this article pertains to the altHR payroll module (not PayrollPanda). As of this date, the altHR payroll module has been discontinued as we form a new partnership with PayrollPanda to bring forth enhanced payroll solutions for our users.
What are pay items
Pay items are the components that make up your employee’s monthly salary.
The type of pay items you can add in the employee payroll summary page includes:
1. Normal Remuneration such as allowances.
2. Additional Remuneration such as one-off pay items such as bonuses and commissions.
To add pay items for an employee before payroll run:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Others > Payroll > Run Payroll.
2. On the right of the employee, under the Action column, click on the link.
3. You will be redirected to the employee’s payroll summary page.
4. Under Normal Remuneration or Additional Remuneration, click Add Item.
5. Fill in the details of the new pay item.
6. Confirm by clicking Send.