What actions will change the final nett pay of an employee
Before running payroll, you are able to modify your employee’s pay. When doing so, you will effectively change the final nett pay of an employee. There are two (2) actions you can take, namely:
1. Adding/removing a pay item - This includes all types of remuneration and allowances your
employee is entitled to. For example, adding an item under normal or additional
remuneration adds to the nett pay. Note: Adding/removing pay items will automatically
change certain deduction items such as EPF or income tax contributions accordingly.
2. Adding/removing a deduction item - Adding a deduction item such as Zakat, will decrease
your employee’s nett pay.
To change the final nett pay of an employee:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Others > Payroll > Run Payroll.
2. On the right of the employee, under the Action column, click on the link.
3. You will be redirected to the employee’s payroll summary page.
4. Under Normal Remuneration, Additional Remuneration or Deductions, click Add Item.
5. Fill in the details of the new pay item.
6. Confirm by clicking Send.