Admins can now send payslips to employee's Documents module and the payslips will be visible in employees' Documents module in both the mobile app and web app. You no longer have to download the payslips and send to them via email one by one on your own.
Note: Please ensure that you have switched on the Documents module for the employees before you set up the payslip integration with the Documents module.
- To send employee's monthly payslip to Documents module
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, click Payroll > Settings.
2. Click the altHR Integrations tab on the top panel.
3. Tick Document Manager.
4. Click Save Integrations.
5. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, click Payroll > Run Payroll.
6. Select the month that you have run your payroll and want to send the payslips.
7. You will land on the Payroll Summary page. You have the option to:
(a) Send the payslip to the individual employee by clicking the Send button for the employee; or
(b) Send the payslips to all employees by clicking the Send Payslip to All Employees button
8. Click Yes to send the email notification.
9. Employee will receive an email notification to inform them that they can now access their payslips in the Documents module.