If you only start using altHR Payroll in the middle of the year e.g. August 2021 and you would like to migrate the payroll data of January to July 2021 from your old system to altHR, our system allows you to upload all at once.
Employees' compensation include Salary, Bank Info, Statutory Info and Previous Employment Income. Updated employee information can be found in People > Employees > Compensation
Uploading employees' previous employment income allows for accurate PCB deduction for current month payroll. Updated employee information can be found in People > Employees > Compensation > Previous Employment Income.
To bulk import employees' compensation information:
1. On the left of the admin panel, head to Payroll > Settings.
2. Select the Import Compensation tab.
3. Choose the template altHR Full Compensation Migration.
4. Download the template. Fill in the required data in the sheet by following the instruction and help text.
5. Once you have completed, upload the attachment.
6. Click Start Import.
If you run into an error while uploading it, kindly read through the failure report to fix the error identified by the system. Upload again with the fixed data. If you still run into an error that you can't seem to fix, kindly write in to email@example.com and our support team will assist you to troubleshoot.
7. Once you have completed, you will see that the data is reflected under Payroll > Run Payroll. You may check the payroll data for each month on the dashboard or download the overall payroll report for each month.
We also advise that you spot check a few employee's payroll summary to see if it is reflected correctly based on your input.
To bulk import employees' previous employment income only:
Repeat Step 1 to 6 above, except that for Step 3, select the template altHR Previous Employment Income Only.
Once you have successfully uploaded the previous employment income, you can download the Employee's Compensation Info to check if all the employees' data is correct. You can also check a few employees' data under the Employee's profile on the admin dashboad.