If you only start using altHR Payroll in the middle of the year e.g. August 2021 and you would like to migrate the payroll data of January to July 2021 from your old system to altHR, our system allows you to upload it all.
1. Employees' Compensation Migration.
- Employees' compensation is to update information such as Salary rate, Bank Info, Statutory Info, and Previous Employment Income.
- Previous employment income is the income the employees earned and the statutory contributions they paid in other companies before joining your company in the current calendar year. Inputting accurate previous employment income allows for an accurate
2. Previous Pay Runs.
To bulk import employees' compensation information:
1. On the left of the admin panel, head to Payroll > Settings.
2. Select the Import Compensation tab.
3. Choose the template altHR Full Compensation Migration.
4. Download the template. Fill in the required data in the sheet by following the instruction and help text.
5. Once you have completed it, upload the attachment.
6. Click Start Import. If you run into an error while uploading it, kindly read through the failure report to fix the error identified by the system. Upload again with the fixed data.
7. Once you have completed, you will see that the data is reflected under Payroll > Compensation. You may check the payroll data for each month on the dashboard or download the overall payroll report for each month.
We also advise that you spot check a few employee's payroll summary to see if it is reflected correctly based on your input.
To bulk import previous pay runs:
6. Click Start Import.