How to run payroll for resigned employees who have allowances but no monthly salaries
Modified on: Sat, 7 May, 2022 at 4:39 PM
To run payroll for resigned employees who have allowances but no monthly salaries:
- On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to People > Employees.
- Click "Rehire" these employees.
- Update the monthly salary to 0. Please do not leave it blank as it will cause an error. Once done, click "Confirm".
- "Refresh Payroll" for the latest information to be updated.
Important: Before you click "Refresh Payroll", kindly update any employees' compensation info (if needed) or resign employees.
- Click "Manage" on the employee that you would like to add a pay item.
- Under Normal Remuneration / Additional Remuneration, click "Add Item". Fill in the details of the new pay item. Confirm by clicking "Send".
- Once done, you can find the pay items updated on the Run Payroll page. Kindly check before you proceed to run payroll.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.