How to download Bank file to submit payment via Public Bank portal
Modified on: Fri, 26 Aug, 2022 at 10:47 AM
- On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Payroll > Run Payroll.
- Select the month.
- Wait for the page to load and scroll down.
- Click "Download" on the Pay via Bank Report.
- After clicking "download," you'll receive a zip folder containing the following Excel files:
- Salary payment
- Select EPF file and you can proceed to submit it at the bank portal for payment.
IMPORTANT - If you are submitting the second EPF file in the same month:
- Once you have downloaded the EPF file, you need to make the following changes in the CSV file:
Row 6: Please change New or Supplementary Payment Indicator from N to S.
Row 7: Please change Sequence Number from 00 to 01.
The Supplementary Payment Indicator - S represents the subsequent file that you wish to submit on the same month. It could be the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th file and the Sequence Number - 01 refers to the number of files you submit on the same month. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you require further assistance.
Once done, you can proceed to upload the EPF file at the Public Bank's portal.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.