What is a payroll preview report:
This payroll preview report will let you have an overview of the pay run and breakdown of pay items. It will be easy for you to check as it will include all the payroll details including statutory details such as EPF, SOCSO, etc. The payroll preview report is available in Excel format.
How to download payroll preview report:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Payroll > Run Payroll.
2. When you are ready to run payroll for the current month then click "Run Payroll".
3. Click “Confirm” and you will be taken to the Report Status page while the payroll is being processed. Click “View” to head to payroll summary page.
4. At the payroll summary page, scroll at the way down. Click "Download" and you can select Summary Report or Detailed Report. The payroll preview report will be in Excel format.
5. If you would like to make changes at this point, you can click "Return for Amendment".
What is the difference between the Summary & Detailed Report.
An overview of salaries and statutory contributions
On top of the overview, it includes the breakdown of pay items that you have added for the payroll month.
Examples of pay items: Allowances, commission, bonus, OT, unpaid leave, CP38, Zakat.
You may download this if you only want to look at the total amount. You can also share this report with your management team that requires an overview instead of a detailed breakdown.
You may download this if you need to check each pay item thoroughly. It is also useful when you need to share the report with your finance team that requires more detailed information.