The content of this article pertains to the altHR payroll module (not PayrollPanda). As of this date, the altHR payroll module has been discontinued as we form a new partnership with PayrollPanda to bring forth enhanced payroll solutions for our users.
If you are using the e-PCB portal for your company's PCB calculation prior to using altHR, please REGISTER your company account under e-Data PCB to upload txt file as e-Data PCB is for the company using payroll software; while e-PCB is for companies without payroll software, e-PCB cannot use to upload any txt file.
e-Data PCB: https://eapps.hasil.gov.my/
How to upload CP39 txt file to e-Data PCB
Download CP39 Txt file
- After you have processed your monthly payroll, the CP39 txt file is available to download
- Go to Payroll > Run payroll (if you have yet to generate next month's payroll) or Summary (if you have generated next month's payroll) to select the desired month
- Scroll to the bottom of the Payroll Summary > LHDN/e-CP39 > Download as TXT
Upload CP39 Txt file to e-Data PCB
- Login to e-Data PCB (https://eapps.hasil.gov.my/)
- Go to "Upload/Validate Text File"
- Upload text File by clicking "Choose File"
- After uploading the file, the file will show on the List of Uploaded Files
- Click "Submit"
- After you have click "Submit", you will land at the "Instrument Information" page > Click "Update"
- Key in all necessary information like Amount (RM), Mode of Payment, and other payment details > Click "Submit" if the total amount paid & total are correct (Note: If you have uploaded multiple txt files, each row should be the information of each txt file, not combined details)
- You will land at the confirmation page and all details key in and company details will be appearing > Click "Submit" if all details are correct
- Click "Print Confirmation Slip" to save a copy of the submission
- If you are paying via FPX, click "FPX payment" to proceedotherwise please proceed with other payment methods (Note: If you are making the payment later, please refer to the Confirmation Slip No. on the Confirmation slip - and enter slip no. when you log in later to make FPX payment)
- Once FPX payment is successful you should land at the "Online Payment Slip" (an official receipt of payment) > You may screenshot the slip for record purposes
- Record the "Transaction Number" in altHR's receipt (Refer to How to add receipt for PCB and CP38 for LHDN Payment)