Important: Please make sure that you have registered for the employer's iAkaun!!
Please take note that the submission of the EPF file and the payment for EPF contributions must be made before the 15th of every following month. Eg. If you have confirmed January 2023 payroll, the deadline for January 2023's EPF submission and payment is before 15th February 2023.
Any late submission or payment will be subject to late payment charges by EPF.
How to upload an EPF file to i-Akaun?
Payroll users of altHR may download the EPF file from the payroll summary page once completed the payroll. If you are unsure what to do, please read How to download EPF monthly statutory files ; please download the EPF file before proceeding with the following steps.
- Login to employer's iAkaun ( https://secure.kwsp.gov.my/employer/employer/login?0)
- On the left panel, select Contribution > Contribution > Submit Contributions
- Select Contribution Month > Select Wage Month > Next (Note: Contribution Month is not the same as Wage Month, Contribution Month is always + 1 month ahead from the Wage Month. Eg. January 2023 EPF contribution that deducted from Jan 2023's salary - Contribution Month is February 2023, Wage Month is January 2023)
- Select Upload file (TXT/CSV) > Next
- Click Choose File and select the EPF file that was downloaded from altHR > Upload > Next
- Here will show you the list of the employee's details and the contributions amount > Key in Total Number of Employees
- Tick the "I confirm that..." > Next
- Select your desired payment method > Proceed
- It will lead you to the payment gateway, and you may proceed with the payment. Once you've done with the payment, it will display the successful transaction page > Click Download Receipt