Disclaimer: The content of this article pertains to the altHR payroll module (not PayrollPanda). As of this date, the altHR payroll module has been discontinued as we form a new partnership with PayrollPanda to bring forth enhanced payroll solutions for our users.

If you have submitted the wrong figure or reported less amount during your current year's E-filing (e-BE), you can file an amendment after 1st April by following the steps below:

  1. Login to your MyTax account ( https://mytax.hasil.gov.my/)
  2. Go to eZHasil Services > e-Filing 
  3. Click e-Application for Amended BE 
  4. Select the Tahun Taksiran (for e-Filing for YA 2022, please choose 2022)
    ** Note: For current year e-Filing amendment only will be open after 1st April. 
  5. You will able to see the e-Filing and the amounts you reported earlier (or in previous year) - go to the according section to amend the amount to the correct amount(s).
  6. Finally, at "5. Supporting Document", submit the supporting documents such as - Latest EA form, Purchase Receipt (if amend tax relief) > Click Next to complete the submission
    ** Note: Document upload must be <2MB, and in PDF/TIF/JPG or PNG format
  7. Proceed with any acknowledgement and keep a copy of the receipt/slip for safekeeping purpose