Admins are able to manually modify the leave balances of their employees if needed. This comes in handy in situations where:
1. Admins would like to add Carry Forward Leaves over from the previous year to this year
2. To provide additional or make deductions of leaves.
3. To amend any discrepancies found in the balance reports.
To Modify the Entitlement of individual employees:
1. Go to Leaves
2. Go to Leave Balances
3. Search for the employee and select View
4. Select the Leave Policy of which entitlement you want to modify (Annual Leave, sick leave etc)
5. Select Modify
6. Admins can now select to Add or Deduct Leave balance days
7. Select the number of days to add or deduct
8. Select if these leaves expire in the current leave cycle (this years leave entitlement) or never expires
9. Select if you would like to have the Entitlement Adjustment made visible to employees (employees will see 'Entitlement Adjustment' when they check their leave balance
10. Enter remarks such as 'Carry forward from 2021"
11. Click on Confirm to confirm modification.