What is Leaves Module
The Leaves Module, is where Admins can digitalised the Leave application and management process for the company. Admins are able configure leave policies accordingly, view and manage employee's leave requests and balances as well as configure the approval routings. There are several steps that must be completed in Setting up the Leaves Module :
1. Complete Set Up of People Module
2. Set Up Approval Routings
3. Set Up Work Days
4. Set Up Holidays
5. Set Up Leave Policies
6. Import Leave Requests
7. Modify Leave Balances if needed
8. Configure Leave Request Limit if needed
Admins are able to manually modify the leave balances of their employees if needed. This comes in handy in situations where:
1. Admins would like to add Carry Forward Leaves over from the previous year to this year
2. To provide additional or make deductions of leaves.
3. To amend any discrepancies found in the balance reports.
To Modify the Entitlement of individual employees:
1. Go to Leaves
2. Go to Leave Balances
3. Search for the employee and select View
4. Select the Leave Policy of which entitlement you want to modify (Annual Leave, sick leave etc)
5. Select Modify
6. Admins can now select to Add or Deduct Leave balance days
7. Select the number of days to add or deduct
8. Select if these leaves expire in the current leave cycle (this years leave entitlement) or never expires
9. Select if you would like to have the Entitlement Adjustment made visible to employees (employees will see 'Entitlement Adjustment' when they check their leave balance
10. Enter remarks such as 'Carry forward from 2021"
11. Click on Confirm to confirm modification.