The Leaves Module, is where Admins can digitalised the Leave application and management process for the company. Admins are able configure leave policies accordingly, view and manage employee's leave requests and balances as well as configure the approval routings.
Admins are able to apply for leaves on behalf of the employee if the employee is unable to apply for a leave themselves, such as in the case of hospitalisation leave or sick leave.
The leave submitted will still go through the usual routing to the respective manager(s). Both managers and employees are able to see that the leave has been submitted on behalf by the admin.
3. Select Apply on behalf
4. Admins will now be able to select the employee to apply on behalf for. Once done, the system will display the calendar and the list of eligible Leave Policies for this employee
5. Select the Leave Policy to apply for leave, the system will then display the available balance for this policy for this employee.
6. Select the Start and End date of the leave
7. Select Full Day, or Half Day AM / Half Day PM.
8. Input a description for the request
9. Choose files for attachment if necessary.
10. Select Submit on Behalf to confirm. Once successfully submitted, the leave will appear in the leave requests page.