What is show in a Leave Balances Report
A leave balance report allows admins to track employees’ leave balance.
The report includes these information:
1. Employee name
2. Employee ID
3. Employee organisation
4. Leave policy
5. Cycle entitlement - Leave policy’s entitlement this cycle
6. Carry forward leave - Carried forward leave from previous cycle
7. Replacement credited - Replacement leave entitled
9. Total entitlement - Sum of items 5, 6, 7 and 8.
10. Carry forward deduction - Number of days carried orward to next cycle
11. Utilised - Leave days utilised.
12. Planned - Approved leave days but the date has yet to pass.
13. Pending approval - Leave days requested but still pending approval.
14. Total balance - Leave balance employees still can apply for. This is item 9 deducted by total
leave utilised (sum of item 10, 11, 12 and 13).
To generate and download a Leave Balances Report:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Leaves > Reports.
3. Click on the Generate Report tab.
4. Select Leave Balances.
5. Select filters.
6. Confirm by clicking Generate Report.
7. This will lead you to the Download Report tab. It will take up to a few minutes for your report
to be generated, depending on the size of the report. You are free to navigate to other parts of
the admin panel while waiting for the report to be generated.
8. On the right of the section, Click Refresh.
9. Once the report is Ready, click on Download.