What is shown in the Leave Carry Forward Report
The carry forward leave report allows admins to keep track of employees’ carry forward leave days.
The report includes these information:
1. Employee name
2. Employee ID
3. Employee position
4. Leave policy - Leave policy that is carried forward
5. Policy cycle start - Item 4 cycle start date
6. Policy cycle end - Item 4 cycle end date
7. Last cycle carry forward deduction - Number of days deducted from previous year’s cycle and
carried forward to this cycle.
8. This cycle carry forward deduction - Number of leave entitlement days carried forward from this
cycle to be carried forward to the next cycle.
9. Active carry forward - Number of carry forward leaves which have not expired.
10. Expired carry forward - Number of carry forward leaves that have passed expiry date.
11. Total carry forward - Sum of item 9 & 10.
12. Utilised active carry forward - Unexpired carry forward leave that have been utilised.
13. Utilised expired carry forward - Utilised carry forward leave that have now passed the expiry date.
14. Total utilised carry forward - Sum of item 12 & 13.
15. Balance active carry forward - Number of carry forward leaves an employee can still apply for.
To generate and download a Leave Carry Forward Report:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Leaves > Reports.
3. Click on the Generate Report tab.
4. Select Leave Carry Forward.
5. Confirm by clicking Generate Report.
6. This will lead you to the Download Report tab. It will take up to a few minutes for your report to
be generated, depending on the size of the report. You are free to navigate to other parts of the
admin panel while waiting for the report to be generated.
7. On the right of the section, Click Refresh.
8. Once the report is Ready, click on Download.