What is eligibility for an Onboarding page
- An Onboarding Page can be set or created in the Journey section of the Onboarding module. Creating an onboarding page allows newly hired employees to be onboarded virtually.
- As an admin, you are able to filter employees for each Onboarding Page. This means that for a particular Onboarding Page, you may allow only employees from e.g. selected gender, contract type, first day of work etc to view the page based on your setting.
To modify eligibility setting of an Onboarding page:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Others > Onboarding > Journey.
3. On the right of the section, click Edit.
4. Click Edit again.
5. Select Yes if you want to make it visible to all employees. Select No if you want to set an eligibility.
6. Select criteria.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.