What is Personal Assistants
Personal Assistants allows you to assign an employee the ability to perform tasks on behalf of another staff member. For example, they can approve leave requests on behalf of the manager.
Note: If a manager has Delegated their approvals to someone else, Delegation will take Precedence over Personal Assistants. This means the Personal Assistant will not be able to see the Manager's pending approval requests.
To assign an employee to be a personal assistant:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click People > Settings.
3. Click on the Personal Assistants Tab.
4. Click Create Personal Assistant.
5. Select the employee that you want to assign as a personal assistant.
6. Select the manager that the personal assistant will act on behalf of.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.