In this article:
1. What are personal assistants
2. how to assign a personal assistant
3. how to archive personal assistant
4. how to export personal assistants
What are Personal Assistants?
A personal assistant is a designated employee who can apply for or approve/reject various requests such as leaves, expenses and travel on behalf of their manager.the 'Manager' in the context of the Personal Assistants sub module refers to the employee that the personal assistant may act on behalf of.
A Personal Assistant (PA) is able to switch accounts between their own altHR account, and their Manager's accounts with limited access in order to apply or approve/reject their manager's requests. Read How Can Personal Assistant Switch Account
Note: If a manager has Delegated their approvals to someone else via Out of Office delegations, Delegation will take Precedence over Personal Assistants. This means the Personal Assistant will not be able to see the Manager's pending approval requests.
To assign an employee to be a personal assistant:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click People > Settings.
3. Click on the Personal Assistants Tab.
4. Click Create Personal Assistant.
5. Select the employee that you want to assign as a personal assistant.
6. Select the manager that the personal assistant will act on behalf of.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.