What are Notifications Settings
When an employee requests to change information in their profile, admins receive a notification to approve or deny such requests. This depends on the Employee Profile Settings previously set. If Employee Profile Settings are set such that employee profile information is editable and requires admin approval, admins should configure notification settings for these requests. You are able to select multiple notification recipients and notifications via dashboard and/or email.
Example: When an employee edits their marital status on the app, a notification is sent to the admin for approval. The admin can then approve it, which will automatically change the employee’s information, or deny the change.
To set notification settings for employee requests for profile change:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click People > Settings.
3. Click on the App Settings tab > Notification Settings.
4. Select notification recipient(s).
5. On the right of the section, click to toggle Notify Admin on.
6. Choose to receive notifications via dashboard, email, or both.
7. Confirm by clicking Save Settings.
8. Scroll down and toggle Notify on as necessary for each section.