What is the Checklist Module
The Checklists Module allows admins to set up company specific lists that you would like your employees to check off.
Example: Onboarding checklist and contact details checklist.
To create a checklist:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Checklist.
3. On the right of the section, click Create Checklist.
4. Enter Checklist Name.
5. Scroll down. Click New Item.
6. Select Profile Subcategory or Checkbox.
7. Click on the toggle switch to turn the item ON (green).
8. Confirm by clicking Save.
9. The checklist will be listed under Checklists as a draft.
10. On the right of the checklist, click on Options (three dots icon).
11. Click Publish Now.