In this article
- what are out of office delegations
- how to set out of office delegations
- How to check if delegatees have accepted the delegation
- how to delete out of office delegations
What are Out of Office Delegations
As an admin, you can delegate workflow through altHR to an employee. This is useful when an employee is on long-term leave and needs to delegate responsibility to approve requests in modules such as leaves, expenses and travel.
Once a delegation is created by the admin, the employee receiving the delegation will be notified to accept or reject the offer via email and push notification. Admins are able to check the status of acceptance under Active Delegation. Rejected, deleted and expired delegations can be found in Past Delegation.
To set out-of-office delegations:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to People > Settings.
2. Click on the Out of Office tab.
3. Click Set Delegation.
4. Select the delegator and the person to delegate to.
5. Select start and end date.
6. Click Confirm.
7. The employee receiving the delegation will be notified via email notification of the arrangement made by the admin. The delegatee would have to accept or reject the delegation.
How to check if delegatees have accepted the delegation