What is a pre-employment form
When hiring a new employee, traditionally, admins will share physical forms or files with new employees to fill in, only for another HR admin to transfer those into your HR system. The altHR pre-employment form allows you to forgo this double work. Admins can set up the fields and send the form to new employees digitally. When they fill it in, their details will be automatically updated in their altHR profile.
Note: All fields included in the pre-employment form will be mandatory to fill in.
To create a pre-employment form:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to People > Settings.
2. Click on the Pre-Employment Form tab.
3. On the top right, click Update Form.
4. Enter form title and description.
5. To add a field, click Add New Field. To add a custom field, go to How to add custom fields that are not covered in employee's profile
6. To delete a field, click on the x button.
7. To sort the fields, drag the 4 arrow icon.
8. Confirm by clicking Save.