How to rehire terminated employees
When an employee is terminated in altHR, their information is still kept in the system, making rehiring an employee on altHR easy. Just follow the steps below.
To rehire terminated employees:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to People > Employees.
2. Click on the Resigned Employees tab.
3. Search for the employee.
4. On the right of the employee, click Rehire.
5. Select New Position or Existing Position.
6. Fill up all relevant information.
7. Confirm by clicking Confirm.
8. You can now view the employee under the Active Employees tab.