What is eligibility for sub-categories in your helpdesk
When setting up your helpdesk, admins can create sub-categories under main categories and specify which group of employees are able to view them. For example, admins may want to show the employee benefits helpdesk to only permanent staff. This can be done via the helpdesk settings.
To set the eligibility for sub-categories in your helpdesk:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Helpdesk > Settings.
2. Click on the Sub-Category tab.
3. On the right of the sub-category, click Edit.
4. Select No to All employees are eligible?
5. Select eligibility criteria.
6. Confirm by clicking Submit.