Note that there are two ways to assign an employee to a shift:
1. Select employees by their names, or
2. Allow employees to select a shift from their altHR mobile app. Shift managers can then approve
or reject their applications.
To assign shifts to employees:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Others > Rostering.
2. Click on a team.
3. Select the month and week you want to create a shift for.
4. Click Add Shift.
5. Set start and end time.
6. Toggle Allow employees to select shifts? switch ON (green) to allow employees to apply for a shift.
7. Select employees by typing their name.
8. Confirm by clicking Confirm.