How to generate and download asset management reports
Before generating and downloading a report, you can filter by selecting the criterias you want to see in the report.
The report file will be downloaded in Excel or CSV format.
The Reports feature is set up in a way where generating and downloading reports are two separate actions. This is because some report files may be very large and will take some time to generate. While waiting for the file to generate, you are able to continue navigating to other pages in altHR. Once the report is done generating, clicking Refresh will show a Ready status, you can then click on the Download button to download the report.
To generate and download asset management reports:
1. On the left panel of your admin dashboard, head to Others > Asset Management > Reports.
2. Click the Generate Report tab.
3. Select the criterias you want to see in the report.
4. Click Generate Report.
5. At the Download Report tab, click Refresh.
6. Click Download.
7. The file will be downloaded in the file format you chose.