What is save my expense request as draft:
When creating an expense claim, you are able to save the claim as draft before submitting it. This feature allows you to create expense requests ahead of time and submit it later on. It is available when creating a new expense request or when re-submitting a previously withdrawn request.
How to save expense request as draft:
1. On your mobile app homepage, click on Expenses.
2. On the bottom of the page, click Submit Expense.
3. Select expense type.
4. Enter your expense claim information.
5. On the top right, click Save.
6. Confirm by clicking Yes.
7. Your saved draft is available at Expenses > Drafts.