What are team requests for expense?
This allows managers to view, reject or approve expense claim requests from their team. As a personal assistant, you are able to perform these actions on behalf of your manager.
To approve or reject team expense requests as a Personal Assistant
1. On your mobile app homepage, click on Expenses.
2. Click On Behalf Of.
3. Select the manager you are making action on behalf of.
4. Click on Team Requests.
5. Click the Pending filter.
6. Click on an expense.
7. Click on Reject or Approve.
8. Enter a remark. This is mandatory when rejecting a request.
9. Confirm by clicking Reject or Approve.
Note: The pending status does not necessarily mean that action is required by the manager you are representing. Rather, the expense request has not been fully approved. This means that somewhere along the line of approval, a particular person in the chain of command has not taken action to approve or reject that expense. You can check the approval routing by clicking the > button next to Status.
If action is required by the manager you are representing, you should be able to see an Approve/Reject button. Otherwise, there are no actions required from you for that particular expense request.